We are currently recruiting for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join our Dublin based client to work on the delivery of a large AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) implementation.
While the client is based in Dublin the role will be remote for the foreseeable future.
- Track and report project status; including schedule, budget, milestones, and metrics, for large digital projects.
- Manage a cross-functional project team which is responsible for all phases of the project lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and ongoing support for the client’s digital upgrade projects.
- Play a lead role in shaping our client’s future digital commercial presence
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience and 2-3 years’ experience in Digital projects.
- Experience implementing content management systems; preferably Adobe Experience Manager.
- Proven ability to manage and deliver on customer facing digital technology projects
- Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills and the ability to communicate and interact with all members of projects
- Extensive experience developing and managing to comprehensive, integrated project plans including the use of project management tools
- Self-starter, excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through to email@example.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing