BUSINESS / SYSTEMS ANALYST IFRS17 ACTUARIAL
The IFRS17 Prophet Run Time Platform Work Package has a requirement to engage an experienced System Analyst to work on delivering a new Centralised Prophet Environment for global (North America/Europe) divisions, as part of the IFRS17 Global program.
The role will also involve some work with and travel to our European sister companies. The role will report to the IFRS17 Project Managers and the European IT Delivery Manager.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Systems Analyst, with experience FIS Prophet and/or associated products from an actuarial domain.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills
- 3-5 years as a Business/Systems Analyst in the Actuarial/IT industry
- Knowledge of FIS Prophet and associated products desired
- Experience in leading the requirement analysis for new systems, with integration to existing systems and preparing user stories.
- Experience in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and IT alike
- Communication of documentation, and getting business approval for same
- Ability to contribute to QA test plans, test strategies, and assist in the execution of test efforts
- Experience working with recognised agile delivery processes and methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines
- Interact extensively with relevant project stakeholders
- Critically understand the stakeholders’ operations and systems
- Maintain an appreciation of the underlying business objectives
- Elicit, understand and clarify the requirements of the stakeholders
- Create and own user stories development and execution
- Create and own test case development and execution
- Support solution build activities
- Support and deliver knowledge transfer where appropriate
- Support the overall programme delivery
If this role interests you and you feel you have the requisite skills and experience, then please send your C.V and contact details through to Naiadi.Gil@sabeo.com or apply here..
Excellence in IT Resourcing