Role: Windows 10 Rollout Engineer
Duration: Initial 6 month daily rate contract.
Location: Dublin 22
Start date: ASAP
My Client have a requirement to upgrade all of our Windows 7 machines to Windows 10.
The contractor will need to be able to travel to sites and offices across the Ireland in order to perform the upgrades, so flexibility in terms of travel is essential. Ideally looking for candidates to have an MCP in Windows 10 desktop and ITIL certification would be beneficial.
- Provides 2nd level incident support, within established service levels
- Delivery of install, move, add, change and desktop support services, within established service targets, including the provision, configuration d installation of equipment across companies as a result of individual, large scale or complex business requests.
- Update PC/laptop hardware to allow for the Windows 10 rollout
- Install software manually after the windows 10 rollout.
- Be available to help End users is questions and issues after they get upgraded
- Expert knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10. And be able to diagnose issues with existing software and how to get it working on Windows 10.