Dublin city centre
Reporting to the Web Development Team Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Complete all developments in the required time-scale
- Specify and develop innovative, quality-driven solutions to meet the business requirements
- Develop solutions that are secure, flexible, and have the potential for re-use with other client companies.
- In addition to Product/Feature development, provide a degree of Production Support for existing clients’ systems.
- Contribute to overall team effectiveness and seek continuous improvement in both processes and solutions
- .NET Framework 3.5 – 4.6.2
- ASP.NET WebForms development
- MVC 4/5 (C#) development, including GridMVC
- WCF Web Service development and configuration
- SQL Server 2008 / 2014
- Experience in CSS, including frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- HTML5, HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, WCAG accessibility standards
- XML, XSLT, XSD, distributed systems development.
- Experience of Azure DevOPS / VSTS source control, GIT source control, GITFlow and other branching and merging schemes, automated deployment & continuous integration.