Our client a leading financial services firm based in Cork is actively looking for a Senior Systems Administrator with strong VMware and Windows experience for a long term daily rate contract.
Excellent rate on offer for the right candidate
Looking for a strong Systems Administrator with excellent VMWare, VMWare Horizon and VDI skills;
You will be a crucial member of the team to manage VMs within multiple ESXi hosts, from the storage level, resource level, network level, HA level and DR level. This will also consist of migrating virtual machines from one vCenter to another vCenter (between countries) “vMotion”. Understanding Windows Architecture and VMware Architecture are vital areas.
Technical skills and critical areas will include:
- VM Resourcing, VM/ESXi troubleshooting, LUN configuration, support and management.
- VMware,vSphere, vCenter/VLAN management and trunking
- Understanding of VMware licensing, patching, host maintenance and license implications within hosts.
- Virtual sockets for example and VLAN configuration are another part of the day today.
- Azure knowledge (not essential) and AzureCLI
- VMware Hardware, Versions and tools
- Citrix Knowledge and Administration
- LUN/Storage Group creation and provisioning
If you feel you are a good fit for this role and wish to apply, please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided.