Job Title: Virtualization Architect
Job Type: Initially a 6-month daily rate contract
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design Highly Available environment.
- Validate environments are deployed based on design.
- Audit environments to ensure they are highly available.
- Design disaster recovery solution based on application recovery point objective and recovery time objective.
- Validate disaster recovery by testing failovers.
- Provide specialized knowledge how to implement and upgrade Systems in conformance with customer requirements
- Lead the development of Operational and maintenance procedures for systems
- Document system configuration and operational procedures.
- Extensive ESXi experience
- In-depth experience with VMware vRealize
- In-depth understanding of Server hardware and Operating systems
- Experience with Servers, configurations and troubleshooting
- In-depth experience of Active Directory
- In-depth experience with Disaster Recovery and Avoidance planning
- In-depth knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience with NetBackup
- Experience as a SME in complex enterprise level projects
- In-depth knowledge of Enterprise Storage and Backups
- Experience with VMware Site Recovery Manager
- leading projects, ensuring they follow established standards/procedures
- planning, coordinating, and monitoring project activities