My client is actively looking for a UX Developer/Designer for a long term daily rate contract based in Dublin.
Hyrbid remote working is on offer for this role, with a view of a minimum of 2 days onsite and 3 days remote a week.
A Service Designer / UX Designer proposed to meet this requirement should have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ industry experience in service design or a closely related discipline (UX, interaction design, HCI, organisation design, UI design etc.)
- Experience of working in large and complex organisations with multiple and varying service offerings.
- Experience in delivering design in multi-disciplinary teams.
It is a mandatory requirement, that the Resource proposed hold the following qualifications or equivalents:
All resources proposed must have a qualification in a design related discipline at NFQ Level 7 or higher OR
Another relevant qualification plus 3 years industry experience in a design related field
Exact deliverables will depend on current business priorities and the
exact project, but are likely to include the following:
- Develop user and customer journey maps for all stages of services, using research and evidence
- Develop service blueprints for future design of a range of services
- Synthesise data and research to generate new insights and better understandings of existing problems.
- Work with the existing team to build low and high fidelity prototypes of new services offerings or service enhancements
- Contribute to further developing the design practice of the service design team, including providing mentoring and coaching to less experienced designers on the team.
- Identify opportunities within existing projects and programmes for service design or UX design to add additional value
- Design, plan and facilitate workshops with a range of internal and external stakeholders for ideation, co-creation, feedback, problem solving and consensus building.
- Ensure accessibility is at the centre of all work of the team, bringing in principles from Universal Design and the Web Accessibility Directive.
- Present design concepts and rationale in formats suitable and accessible for non-designers.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams across a broad range of initiatives, to enhance public value through design and research, while being innovative about working within constraints.
If you feel that this role is a good fit for you then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided.