6 month contract
Dublin city centre
- Reporting to the Digital Manager
- Assist manager in developing & growing digital presence through UX Design
- Assist in developing & maintaining digital properties through UX Design
- Assist in training & developing UX team
- Assist in developing strategy & processes for UX within the eBusiness Team
- lead key UX projects
- To research and design the experience of web applications
- To research, design & work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- To research and contribute to the improvement of the overall experience
- To provide support for Digital Marketing activities
- To learn and develop new skills as they emerge.
- To increase the knowledge of CX / UX / UI
- Collaborate with business areas and IT developers to ensure visual elements are built to designed specifications
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to business owners and developers
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has a good working knowledge of our regulatory environment
- Is innovative and can work to deadlines in a disciplined manner.
- Is committed to delivering high quality and standards.
- Proven experience (minimum 4-5 years) as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Mockups, Balsamiq, Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)