Test Manager (Healthcare)
6 month contract
Dublin city centre
The Test Manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing the execution of Quality and Test Activities at all stages of the test process including data migration testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
This role will involve working with business and technical teams to develop the test strategy and test plans.
The successful candidate must have a broad knowledge of healthcare systems, testing methodologies and standards, the ability to lead and guide teams, and executive communication and presentation skills. The candidate would ideally have test management qualifications.
- Developing the Test and Quality Strategy
- Developing and managing the Test Plan for all phases of the programme
- Developing test and quality templates and documentation to be used across all projects
- Co-ordinating and managing the execution of the Quality and Test activities
- Interacting with clinical/business/functional partners, and 3rd party vendors, to define testing requirements and testing documentation
- Lead test team members who are carrying out test activities
- Detect, monitor and continuously remediate potential data quality issues in the data migration
- Ensure projects are adhering to architectural methodologies, standards, and documentation
- Work directly with software vendor teams to review defects and test reports
- Present and communicate test closure reports
- Conduct Risk assessments, risk management, and quality assurance reports
- Proficient in test tools and test methodologies that could fulfil business goals and create project efficiencies
- Advising project teams and serves as SME in quality assurance
The successful candidate will have:
- Must have a broad knowledge of healthcare systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciple with an advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ related work experience in IT, Engineering, Healthcare IT, Clinical or Medical software solutions
- Excellent understanding of testing methodologies, test delivery and testing standards e.g. ISO9000
- Testing experience with EPR systems and clinical/non-clinical solutions
- Demonstrated organisational skills, decision-making skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and influence others to move toward consensus
- Project management, Team Leadership or Team Management work experience.
- Capability of effectively negotiating with peers without direct authority.