My client is looking for a Test Manager for a company based in Dublin City center. The Manager will be repsonsible for structure and lead the testing phases of European based program.
- Experience as a Test Manager
- Experience in the finance market or insurance industry or accounting.
- Experience of test leadership for an insurance regularity program, is an advantage
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Testing (Software and Business Process)
- Communication of documentation, and getting business approval for same
- Proficiency in preparing Test approach, strategy and plans – and communicating it to business and IS teams
- Proficiency in test team leadership – driving and leading a team of business-based tester
- Experience working with recognised IT delivery processes and methodology
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines
- Lead and drive the test phase across multiple countries and business areas
- Preparation of test strategy, approach and plan
- Understand software release cycle, and match test approach and planning with software releases.
- Contribute to the test scripting and execution as appropriate
- Direct, train, advise and support business areas with their test planning and execution. The test team will comprise largely business users and Systems Analysts.
- Manage / Lead the test execution
- Monitor and report on test progress, maintain list of issues and their resolution. Report test results
- Prepare test summary
- Maintain project & test compliance activities
- Support the overall programme delivery
- Co-ordination of the testing activities.
- Liaison / management of any sub-contractor testing deliverables