The Application Services team is seeking a Test Lead to structure and lead the test phase of our Prophet Runtime Platform solution. The Prophet Runtime Platform solution is a deliverable from our IFRS17 program of work.
The role will report to the Prophet Runtime Platform Project Manager and to the European Test manager.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills
- 5-10 years as a Test Lead.
- Experience in the actuarial/accounting/finance/insurance industry is an advantage. (not a must)
- Experience in test leadership for an insurance regularity program is an advantage
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Testing (Software and Business Process)
- Communication of documentation, and getting business approval for the same
- Proficiency in preparing Test approach, strategy, plans, and test execution.
- Proficiency in test team leadership.
- Experience working with recognized IT delivery processes and methodology
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to set and work to strict project deadlines
- Lead and drive the test phase(s)
- Preparation of test strategy, approach, planning, test scripting, and test execution.
- Understand software release cycle, and match test approach, and plan with software releases.
- Direct, train, advise and support business areas with their test planning and execution. The test team will comprise largely business users and Systems Analysts.
- Manage / Lead the test execution
- Monitor and report on test progress, maintain a list of issues and their resolution. Report test results
- Prepare test summary
- Maintain project & test compliance activities
- Support the overall program delivery
- Coordination of the testing activities.
- Liaison/management of any sub-contractor testing deliverables
- Support and deliver knowledge transfer where appropriate