The Technician Services team’s primary focus is to provide support during business hours within established service targets and is responsible for migration project focus on Windows 10.
- Provides incident support, within established service levels, across the company.
- Update PC/laptop hardware to allow for the Windows 10 rollout
- Install software manually after the windows 10 rollout.
- Experience in Windows 10 migration projects
- Manages & monitoring of the IT infrastructure as per operational & security controls
- Troubleshoot issues to resolution & manage escalation where required
- Patching of IT infrastructure devices – including operating systems, software, antivirus, firewalls, etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar workstation technical support role.
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Be able to diagnose issues with existing software and how to get it working on Windows 10.
- Knowledge of and experience in imaging and building PCs.
- Excellent PC troubleshooting skills.