My client, a new independent software firm based in Dublin, is actively looking for a Technical Product Architect to join their team on a permanent or contract basis.
Our client have already invested heavily, over the past 3 years, in their first market opportunity by funding academic research and commercial technology product development. Theyhave contracted their first customers and are busy delivering their MVP to those customers.
Their work to date has been delivered through a series of third-party contracts (with individuals, universities and commercial software houses). Having recently secured significant investment, they are now building their inhouse team.
They now need to fill the most critical position: that of technology architect, managing the feature roadmap and the identification and development of adjacent products.
- Own and drive product technical roadmap
- Hire and manage technology CI/CD team
- Manage outsourced CI/CD team
- Hands-on development and management of product architecture (oversight of technology quality)
- Hands-on development of product features (a contributor to the technology build)
- Java 8,
- Cucumber tests,
- Jest tests,
- JUnit tests,
- AWS (main components S3,Batch,EKS),
- Gitlab CI/CD,
- Argo Workflows,
If you feel you are a good fit for this role and would like to apply then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided.