We are looking for a person that will be responsible for assisting and managing all Technical tasks to ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance – both in terms of cost and service response time. Also contribute to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users at the desktop level, and may be required to represent the team at senior management level should the team leader not be available.
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Training of new staff
- Daily management of incident call queues for technicians including resolution, escalation handling and prioritisation
- Manage the Major Incident Management Process
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing the TMT ICT Budget, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers where appropriate, to ensure costs effectiveness
- Chair the team weekly meetings
- Manage the quality of team activities
- Liaising with the Incident co-ordinator roles within Service Desk and Apps to ensure consistency of approach / escalation / documentation to the co-ordinator process and highlight areas for improvement etc. to the TMT Team Leader.
- ITIL Foundation qualification essential
- Technical Qualifications advantageous(not a must) – A+ MCPs, Applications experience etc.