We are currently recruiting for a Technical Data Consultant to join our City Centre based client on a contract basis.
- Drive requirements and design to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients across data driven business divisions
- Drive platform selection to select the best technology platforms for the job
- Create architecture and solution blueprints to meet stakeholder requirements
- Work with the project management to develop the overall implementation solution plan
- Work with data integration technologies to design and implement new solutions
- Work with business and technology client representatives to gather functional and technical requirements
- Keep informed of the latest technology trends and innovations especially in the areas of customer data platforms, marketing automation, data integration, master data management, marketing resource management, digital asset management, web content management, mobile, and social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, Information Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Five years’ experience in the field of Business Intelligence, Information Management, consulting, or work in a relevant industry role with specialty in data visualisation
- Three plus years plus years of hands-on expertise with at least one enterprise Business Intelligence tool (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, Spotfire, QuickSight, Data Studio, MicroStrategy, Looker, etc.)
- Experience with Snowflake preferred.