Delivery Stream Lead for Insurance Policy Admin System & Surrounding Ecosystem
South Dublin/hybrid role
6 month contract initially
- Experienced IT professional with the ability to Drive the implementation of a new life insurance platform working across diverse groups to ensure the best outcome for the organisation.
- Strong experience in financial services preferably life insurance
- Proven experience in coordinating the implementation of complex IT systems
- Experience of cloud deployment preferably on the AWS platform
- Proven experience of delivering complex software projects
- Experience implementing large “off the shelf” vendor provided product would be an advantage.
They are looking for someone who can take the lead on some of the work packages that they have broken the project down into. Just to be clear this is not at the overall project delivery lead rather someone who they can assign a work package to and who will run it from day to day. It will involve working between the software vendor who will implement the system and the subject matter expert who will give direction on the business side of things and just driving the thing on to get it over the line. This person will also have to work along side the solution architect who will give them the technical direction.
They should be technically minded, ideally with a software development background. Someone who has been involved in and around projects and who has a track record of delivery.