Technical Business Analyst
Dublin City center (Hybrid role)
My client is seeking to hire a Business Analyst who will join their Technology Management Consulting practice on a permanent basis.
Applicants should ideally have previous experience in a customer facing environment, consulting, professional services, or similar fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience, consulting with and engaging business and technical teams/ departments as required
- Understanding customer requirements and business objectives
- Conduct current state business, data, and technology landscape assessments, documenting of processes
- Identify, organise, and clarify business requirements, identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Identify opportunities to upgrade, simplify, or reuse existing technology landscapes
- Providing advice on using technology to achieve goals and design innovative solutions for business challenges
- Improving system efficiency by consulting with end-users and providing innovative solutions.
- Strong critical thinking and logical reasoning skills to influence or resolve differences with stakeholders on new strategies and technologies to be implemented
- Knowledge of the full Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – including an ability to clearly formulate positions on issues and articulate solutions
- Experience / Knowledge of some of the following topics: Architecture, Solution/Business Design, Service Management, Risk & Controls, Applications (CRM, SAP) and Change Management.