Dublin city centre
Our high-profile client based in Dublin city centre is actively seeking an experienced Technical Architect at Associate Director level.
The role requires that the individual be capable of advising client organisations on a wide range of IT topics. On a day-to-day basis, you will work with clients delivering, architecting, and designing innovative, flexible, and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities.
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner, you’ll help clients transform their technology landscape. You will work alongside Business and IT stakeholders, leading the planning, design, and implementation of key IT Change Programmes and advising clients on how to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT operations.
- Experience across some or a range of Technology Transformation areas such as IT and Digital Strategy, Project Management, IT Architecture, Solution Design & Development, Testing, IT Operating models, and Cost Management
- Ability to think and engage both “big picture” and detailed levels
- Driven to learn, innovate, and integrate new thinking or the latest technology trends in everything you do
- Experience IT Architecture across any Enterprise, Solution / Technology, or Domain (App, Data, Infrastructure)
- Ability to clearly envision, illustrate, and achieve buy-in on proposed approaches
- Ability to identify and assess the right technology products/solutions/approaches for the given situation
- Driven to integrate best practice methods and standards