Systems Administrator (L2 & L3 support)
Contract: 6 months daily rate contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following procedures and guidelines to install, patch, configure, customize, troubleshoot, upgrade, integrate, secure, and maintain systems
- Fully supporting, configuring, maintaining, and upgrading of servers.
- Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications
- Troubleshooting email delivery
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure
Experience required in:
- Windows Administration, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016.
- Active Directory – Group Policy, AD Upgrades, and implementation of group managed service accounts etc.
- VMware administration.
- Bigfix administrator for patch rollouts
- Server hardening