Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Administer internal and customer facing servers and network devices.
- Proactively manage and monitor Windows Application & Database Servers, VMware Hypervisor Hosts for Performance or Health issues
- Monitor and support Infrastructure Health using Clients OneView & Infosight
- Update Implemented contingency plans
- Manage the monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions
- Ensure project documented best practices and support procedures are adhered to and kept in line with customers procedures
- Assist with cross training of customer team members on existing and new technologies
- Carry out special tasks at Management’s direction
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- 4 – 7 years’ Experience within the IT industry
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (2016/2019) & VMware vCenter
- Managing in excess of 50 Windows Server infrastructure
- Involvement of deployments/rollouts on the infrastructure
- An understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Group Policy design and configuration
- Microsoft IIS administration and configuration
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration experience
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Must be a team player