My client is looking for a Senior System Analyst to be part of a teams focus on infrastructure projects. This role will involve working as part of a project team in planning project activities, completing detailed requirements documents, input into infrastructure designs underpinned by architectures, T2P, testing strategies and test plans.
- At least 5 years as a Systems Analyst in a large corporate environment – (5 to 7 years)
- Expert in detailed analysis techniques with the ability to translate into comprehensive documentation which can be understood by Business and I.S. alike.
- Highly experienced in producing high quality documentation and guiding this through revisions and sign-off.
- Good understanding of systems infrastructure, platforms, databases, networks and security
- Interact extensively with relevant project stakeholders.
- Critically understand the stakeholders’ operations and systems.
- Maintain an appreciation of the underlying business objectives.
- Translate requirements into functional and non-functional specifications, managing the sign-off process.