Role Title: System Administrator (Level 3 Support)
Location: Dublin 22.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide third level technical support and meet our Customer SLAs
- Liaise with other Technical Management Team Resources and 3rd party providers.
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in an user friendly and professional manner
- Escalation of issues to the IT Technical Management Team Leader
- Report on status of all Technical Team incidents, Problems and Changes
- Report accurately on Project delivery dates
- Analyse, build and implement effective changes to core business systems
- Creating and Updating of our Knowledge Management system
- Be able to operate within the ITIL Framework processes used by the IT Department
- Meeting Project Deadlines
Core Skill Set
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent Support Skills for Lev 3 incident management
- Must have Windows & Active Directory Skills at Server Level
- Must have 1 x MCP at a minimum. Must be Server 2008 or Higher
- Must have O365 experience
- MCSA desirable
- VCP desirable
- Must be ITIL Foundation Certification
- Skype or Teams experience desirable
- App deliver experience – MDM or e.g Citrix desirable
- Wireless Networks Experience
- Willing and capable to work well within a team environment.
- Has capacity to inspire and motivate others.
- Effective communicator
- Analytical thinker, with a systematic approach to decision making and problem solving.
- Demonstrates drive and commitment
- Continue to gain IT certifications to improve technical knowledge
- High drive and determination/positive mental attitude.
SIMILAR ROLES OPEN:
We have a number of similar opportunities open. Please to reach out to us in order to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields.
Or feel free to view our website for more information.