We are currently recruiting for a Database/ System Administrator do join our client in Dublin City Centre.
- Strong skills and experience of administering and supporting SQL environments
- Strong knowledge and experience of supporting and administering Hyper V installations
- Skills / experience with SSIS and SSRS technologies
- Knowledge and experience of IIS Application Deployments
- Experience in SQL troubleshooting and resolving database related issues
- Skills and experience of the configuration, administration and upgrading of SQL clustered environments with High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Familiarity and knowledge of best practice for securing database access, and experience of implementing same
- Experience of Azure / Office 365 an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience working as a DBA
- Worked on a variety of small / medium projects.
- Direct responsibility for managing SQL environments Education
- Degree Level Personal Skills
- Good communicator
- Confident/relaxed manner
- Positive attitude.
- Work well in fluid/evolving environment
The successful candidate must be capable of working on their own or as part of a team, as appropriate. The nature of work assigned may involve maintenance of existing systems as well as development of new systems.