We build and operate high-traffic distributed systems on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, and Azure, as well as our own global deployments in PoPs around the world and at the edge. As an SRE, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping our service development and reliability, building shared infrastructure used by the whole organization, and spreading best practices throughout our engineering team.
You’ll like this job if:
- You’re motivated by high-impact projects, and enjoy digging deep into fundamentally challenging engineering problems as well as immediate practical needs affecting our business.
- You’ve built homegrown tools from scratch to help with weaknesses in software delivery or incident management and explain their benefits to others on the team.
- You recognize when you’re dealing with a problem repeatedly and will automate a solution.
- You’ve worked on large-scale distributed systems, performance, security, and microservice-based architectures.
- Your expertise is in database/data warehouse performance and operational management across a variety of technologies and you’re always curious about new areas.
- In fact, whatever your expertise, you’re happy to step outside your comfort zone and learn more.
- You want to make developers love the company.
- You put EQ above ego and focus on team success and growth.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home