Due to progression, we are currently seeking a Service Desk Technician for this permanent position based near the Red Cow. This role has huge progression opportunities, provides full training, and will pay for certifications for your development.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide 1st Level technical software and hardware problem resolution to all users, to agreed Service Levels both in terms of performance and Customer Satisfaction.
- Provide first level technical support on all applications within the group
- Liaise with 2nd level technical support staff to ensure support response times are within agreed limits.
- Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner
- Keep users informed of call status if requested.
- Provide 1:1 training as required by the user
- Delivers, Tags, set up and assists in the configuration of end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Co-ordinates timely repair of PC equipment covered by 3rd party vendor maintenance agreements.
- Performs minor desktop hardware repair for PC computers as required
- Escalation of issues to the Support Team Leader
- Maintenance of documentation for procedures and policies in line with the company IT’s standards (wiki)
ITIL Foundation is prefered however now essential.
Please note: We can not supply sponsorship for the role.
Please send the up to date CV to Sammy Wright for consideration