Eligibility: Stamp4/Stamp 1G Dependent Visa/EU Citizen/British Citizen only, as we are not dealing with sponsorship roles.
One of my Life Insurance client is urgently looking for a Service Desk Analyst for an onsite support role in Abbey St.
Service Desk – 2 positions vacant
Contract role until the end of the year initially(Chances of extension later).
This role is responsible for 1st level support to users, managing incidents, recording and alerting, initial support and classification, investigation and diagnosis, resolution and recovery, or assignment to 2nd level teams as well as the administration of the knowledge base management system on behalf of IS.
Role Purpose is a very high level statement of what the role is expected to do
- Perform incident management on support products and services.
- Contribute technical content and departmental procedures to the knowledge base.
- Maintain timely awareness of current initiatives, rollouts and changes to technical environments.
- Adhere to the Service Desk process and procedure guidelines during the incident lifecycle.
- Perform triage, resolve incidents and respond to queries on PC’s, laptops, terminals, printers, mobile devices, tablets, shrink wrap and in-house applications
- Adhere to agreed service levels and quality measures.
- Any other duties as assigned by your manager.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail please apply through the apply button to discuss further with your contact details.