Senior Technology Delivery Consultant
Business Area: Consulting
Job Grade: Associate Director
Contract Type: Permanent Full-Time
Description & Requirements
- Have you delivered large project implementations such as CRM, ERP to a wide business community?
- Are you interested in Technology and how it can solve real business problems?
- Do you value flexibility, work/life balance, career progression opportunities and people recognition?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining our Management Consulting team may be the best next step for your career.
We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Senior Technology Delivery / Project Manager at Associate Director level who will join our Management Consulting practice on a permanent basis. The role demands that the individual be capable of working with and advising client organisations on a wide range of IT topics. It requires that you have knowledge and experience on aspects of project delivery, ideally including IT design and delivery, business readiness, change management and IT service operations and be committed and invested in the optimal outcomes for our clients. On a day-to-day basis our Technology Consultants will work with our clients delivering, architecting, and designing innovative, flexible, and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities.
We ideally need you to have the following experience:
- Ability to shape, build, and lead teams
- Exceptional senior stakeholder engagement and communication
- A proven track record of driving and delivering projects
- Experience leading technology enabled transformation and change
- Experience defining, mobilising, and leading enterprise technology transformation initiatives
- Experience delivering large scale project implementations, e.g., CRM, ERP across the full software development lifecycle
- Experience with both traditional and modern project and / or software delivery methods
- Ability to get “under the hood” of an organisation’s technology challenges and develop innovate strategic and tactical approaches to address
- A flexible, adaptable mindset with a “can do, hands on” attitude and approach
- Be highly self-motivated, with an ability to achieve results with little supervision
- Experience / Knowledge of some of the following topics: Architecture, Solution/Business Design, Service Management, Risk & Controls, Applications (CRM, SAP) and Change Management
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner, you’ll help our clients transform their technology landscape. You will work alongside Business and IT stakeholders, leading the planning, design and implementation of key IT Change Programmes and advise clients on how to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT operations.
Examples of projects our Technology Consultants work on are:
- Defining and delivering clients IT strategies and IT operating models
- Assisting clients by leading technology transformation programmes/projects
- Assisting clients on the recovery from major incidents such a Cyber Ransomware attacks
- Help clients define their IT sourcing strategies and advise on appropriate services and service level regimes
- Advising and implementing efficient and effective IT governance and operations processes e.g., Agile and Traditional SDLC, ITIL, COBIT etc,
- Helping clients navigate its journey into the cloud (IAAS, SAAS, PAAS)
- Advising clients on the modernisation of legacy IT platforms and End User environments
- Advising our clients on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain.