Fulltime permanent Opportunity.
Dublin city center
- To be the primary contact and support service for all departments within the business on the day-to-day operation and intricacies of the various systems and hardware – to include failures/downtown/setups and performance issues .
- Liaise with the customer service manager to close down poor review properties
- Advise vibe of any feed issues so that we are proactive not reactive
Act as primary contact and support service for all departments within the business on the day to day operation and intricacies of our various systems – to include failures/downtimes/set ups and performance issues and all hardware
- Ensure all staff are set up with any phone/chat resources necessary to work remotely as and when needed including full and accurate reporting and accountability for SMT.
- Responsibility for all system/data analytic/performance reports to include sales/finance/communications etc. throughout the business and their accuracy upon delivery.
- GDPR – ensure compliance across all systems, carry out regular checks.
- Malware and software bugs – make sure systems are secure and carry out regular security checks to prevent hacking.
- Remove any 404 or outdated pages on the website to make sure no old content is live on the site.
Crisis management: Measured by SMT
- Record and report Mean Time to Recover on all reported system/technology downtime
- Data backup systems to ensure systems can being reinstated within 1 hour
- Responsible for new supplier set up and thorough testing at the implementation stage to ensure displayable/bookable and agreed rules applied
- Reduce failed bookings and increase conversation rates by? With responsibility for all failed bookings from a system issues/IT failures/supplier failures
- Resolution Rates of all reported and recorded IT issues
- Ticket response rates with external suppliers and future internal with potential use of ticketing systems.
- Create and manage setup requirements for users and suppliers within current CRM & back office system
- Monitor staff and supplier usage within the existing CRM and back office system
- Engage with vendors for problem solving identified issues with CRM and back office system