The Systems Administrator needs to have 5+ years of experience and specialising but not limited to Microsoft technologies. the candidate needs to be Dublin based once it is not a remote role.
- Provide Level-3 support as and where required.
- Produce high-quality documentation to support workarounds and/or resolutions to assist in knowledge transfer and efficiencies
- Responsible for management of IT systems monitoring and identify the appropriate resolution in the event of an incident
- Assist internal IT teams and provide advice and guidance where appropriate in relation to incidents, service requests and/or projects to ensure the successful completion of said items
- Adhere to published team and departmental procedures and processes
- Using industry and company best practice and information, provide improvement and efficiency suggestions to existing team procedures and processes on an ongoing basis.
- Lead or provide expertise to Projects and Business Service Requests as required to ensure tasks and milestones are achieved in a timely manner.
- Using industry & corporate best practices & standards, design and build complex Microsoft related infrastructure environments.
Skills & Experience:
- MCSA, MCP and/or CCNA certified
- Ideally over 5 years’ Senior experience in Microsoft technologies working in a large enterprise environment
- Excellent Windows Server 201220162019 implementation & administration skills
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Excellent knowledge of network protocols and concepts
- Excellent knowledge of backup solutions and principles, Netbackup experience a bonus
- Excellent Windows client OS skills – Windows 10
- Virtual platform and technology experience is desirable
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills and methodologies
- Ability to work on own initiative and work well within a team
- Good team member with good communication skills at all levels of seniority
- Good organisational, administrative & documentation skills
Proven experience is working under strict process control methodologies, e.g. ITIL
Preferable Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of ADFS / Office 365 (AzureAD, EXO, Od4B, Teams, inTune
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring technologies and principles, preferably SCOM 2016
- Good knowledge of SCCM and/or other System Centre products a bonus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services (PKI)
- Good knowledge and proven track record in IT Security best practices