Our high-profile client based in Dublin city centre is actively seeking a Senior Security Architect to join them on a contract basis.
- Responsibility for designing and implementing security solutions across several areas including application security, penetration testing, and network security.
- Represent Information Security in key engagements on cybersecurity and technology strategy, policy, and integration.
- Be an Information Security advocate and work with other business units to support them in achieving enterprise security goals.
- Work across the Security and Technology Strategy teams to ensure that policies and strategies are updated and enhanced as appropriate
- 10+ years of security and/or technology experience.
- Senior leader of a large, global organization in an Information Security role.
- Excellent communication skills for interacting with both technical and business professionals inside and outside of the company.
- Experience designing and delivering enterprise-wide information security assurance, processes, and organizational structures.
- Advanced IT security certifications may be advantageous, CISSP, ISO270001
- A strong working knowledge of current IT risks, security implementations, and computer operating and software programs.
- Outstanding leadership skills – a thinker and a doer.