Senior QA Analyst
6 Month contract
Dublin city centre
The senior QA Analyst will be responsible for the planning, development, documentation, and execution of functional requirements and system integration test plans.
- Developing and implementation of test plans and test scripts.
- Executing both manual and automated test plans for an existing application.
- Software testing to include functional scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error validation, defect retesting, usability and performance testing.
- Identifying, analysing and documenting defects and questionable functions in application functionality.
- Ensuring that QA operates to the highest standards
- Mainframe testing experience
- Experience in testing quality standards, policies, and procedures
- Certification in ISTQB Foundation Course in Software Testing
- Extensive experience working in a Testing role.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and technical writing skills.
- Ability to interrogate business processes, analyse specifications and process models to create detailed and complex test conditions and scenarios.