Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Microsoft Consultant with expertise in Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), and Azure Multi-factor Authentication to join them for a 6-month contract in Galway. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly supportive team whist enhancing your technical skills and knowledge.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting and implementing the Microsoft solutions
- At least one Microsoft qualification in a server or cloud
- Ability to work with the local Wintel team on the implementation of new Design.
- Ability to work with team members for competence transfer and upskilling.
- Ability to Implement and manage Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Ability to Implement and manage Azure Multi-factor Authentication
- Ability to migrate different business units to single, Office 365 or Azure environment
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365’s Cloud suite including Office, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive
- Working with SharePoint/Exchange and Exchange Hybrid servers
- Ability to Implement and manage Microsoft Exchange both on premise and online
Skills/ Qualifications required:
- MCSA Office 365
- MCSA Azure
- Desirable MCSE or MCITP SA/EA
- Evidence of completed projects deploying EMS /inTune