Senior Java Developer
Dublin city centre/Hybrid
- Proven experience developing Java web services and Spring components, a track record of high-quality delivery, combined with a keen appetite for all aspects of software development.
- The role covers all stages of the software development lifecycle from new applications development to system enhancement, maintenance, and support.
- All development will require a high degree of co-operation with other team areas within the IT unit, In particular, the individual will work closely with senior software developers and architects to ensure compliance with standards & conventions, and co-operate with business analysts to understand the business requirements for systems being delivered
- 5+ years of Java programming experience
- PL/SQL (desired)
- Sound knowledge of software engineering principles and theory
- Knowledge and experience of Spring and JEE
- SOAP and REST web services.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies such as Scrum
- Source Control tools
- Supporting Tech Skill (Desirable)
- Weblogic environment