Senior Java Developer
6 month contract
Dublin city centre/ Remote
Our high-profile client based in Dublin city centre is actively seeking a Senior Java Developer to help develop & support our growing java-based solutions.
- Work with business analysts and business users to analyse and document requirements and problems, and identify available options and end-to-end solutions.
- Gain a detailed knowledge of the functional and technical components of associated systems.
- Prepare technical specifications for system enhancements.
- Review and assist in the development of requirements and technical specifications
- Design complex program modifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Perform code reviews
- Develop and code solutions including documentation of all work in accordance with agreed standards.
- Mentor junior development resources. Provision of instructions, help and advice to other team members to develop their abilities
- Work with the Project Manager to deliver planned project activities to agreed timelines
- Arrange, prepare and conduct meetings, workshops, and presentations. Work closely with the Project Manager & Software Engineering Manager to help identify and coach/mentor top talent within own team
- 5+ years analyst/development experience covering the full development lifecycle and including working with business user and IT teams
- Proven experience delivering high quality software with both Change Project & Production Support environments
- Advanced knowledge of java & Integration technologies and development tools
- Spring framework
- Strong OOD and knowledge of design patterns, JQuery
- Experience working with WebLogic or Apache Tomcat application servers.
- REST API Integrations
- Integration patterns