- Coding new developments and / or enhancements as defined in the design.
- Supervise and coach junior resources.
- Must work closely with customers/analysts/other ICT resources as required.
- Adhere to code quality and unit testing standards.
- Identify and implement integration tests, automating tests where appropriate.
- Ensuring code is peer reviewed.
- Participation in peer reviews when working on Agile developments.
- Providing system test support when code is migrated to System Test (including SIR resolution).
- Experience working as part of a team on engagements with technologies and architectures outlined below.
- Experience working in standards driven environments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving.
Agile Development Environment /Agile Methodology experience and Hybrid Methodology experience.
- Browser / HTML
- Java Services and Applications
- Spring Boot
- Docker Swarm
- EMC SAN