Senior DevOps Engineer
Permanent fulltime role
Dublin West/ Wexford
The successful candidate will help to build functional systems that improve the customer experience across our complex digitised supply chain. Partnering and integrating with leading OEMs, the IT mission will be to build out a comprehensive control tower and extended digital platform for the management of diverse supply chain assets.
Working closely with the CTO on these exciting and ground-breaking developments, the Senior Dev Ops Engineer will have significant responsibilities including managing software development, deploying software updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations to meet customer needs.
Ideally a candidate should have a solid background in software engineering and be familiar with Java and Python.
The Senior Dev Ops Engineer will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Support the CTO with critical software development and implementation; these developments are expected to be industry leading innovations, extending digital maturity to cover more assets and processes in the supply chain, irrespective of ownership of the assets
- Implement integrations requested by customer
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 3 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end system
- Perform root cause analysis for production error
- Investigate and resolve technical issue
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Honours degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering roll
- In-depth knowledge of cloud infrastructure and management (AWS
- Good knowledge of Java and Python
- Working knowledge of PostgreSQL and DynamoDB
- Excellent problem-solving skills