Senior Data Architect
Business Area: Consulting
Job Grade: Manager
Contract Type: Permanent Full-Time
Description & Requirements
- Do you want to help our clients to maximise their return from their data?
- Do you have experience in designing data models and architectures, including at corporate level?
- Do you value flexibility, work/life balance, career progression opportunities and people recognition?
We are currently seeking to hire Data Architects at Manager and Associate Director levels to join our Management Consulting practice, based in Dublin. The role demands that the individual be capable of designing data models and architectures (sometimes at corporate level). The individual must also be capable of acting as a trusted advisor and provide recommendations with respect to data architecture management and/or governance. You will need to execute data/information architecture assessments and provide recommendations as well as define and drive adoption of data management and data modelling processes.
We would ideally like you to have the following on your CV:
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experiences in data/information architecture, management and/or governance solutions
- Demonstrable experience in creating and implementing long-term data strategies for customers, including data remediation, management, and governance policies as well as actionable Business Intelligence.
- Consulting/Professional services experience is preferred
- Professional certifications that further demonstrate your skillset are also preferred
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Designing and developing Data Models and Architectures
- Developing and articulating Data Flow models
- Reviewing existing data operations and suggesting changes where necessary to mature data management and governance activities.
- Articulating the vision, the necessity, and benefits of the design to both data and non-data literate resources