Security Project Manager
6 month initial contract
Dublin city centre/Remote
The Security Project Manager role is responsible for delivering projects defined as part of the IT Security program.
- Working with technical IT stakeholders to define scope and approach to deliver agreed security controls/projects.
- Defining & structuring overall project to meet objectives and managing through stages of project lifecycle.
- Ensure effective working relationships with appropriate internal and external stakeholders/vendors to achieve successful implementation of change.
- Responsibility for ensuring delivery processes are being followed and associated QA in place.
- Responsibility for scope, time, quality, outcomes, and cost and any deviations, including project RAID log.
- Responsibility for timely reporting, budget & risk management & escalation.
- Ensuring key stakeholders are kept abreast of project progress, risk.
- 5+ years leading release and change management initiatives including working with integrated teams, preferably with a strong technical background.
- Process-oriented with a focus on problem identification, decision-making, solution implementation, and d-2-d operational management.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, or other industry security certifications are highly beneficial
- Strong team leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate diverse team/stakeholder groups.
- Proven track record of delivering technical projects, preferably in the security field.
- Experience in delivering to strict target dates and/or service levels.
- Experience working in a hybrid environment (Cloud/On-Premise) and delivering security solutions.