The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing Java web services preferably using Spring and have a track record of high-quality delivery, combined with a keen appetite for all aspects of software development. This person will lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements. Review guide on and direction, implementation approach and key artefacts.
The role covers all stages of the software development lifecycle from application design & development to system amendment, maintenance, and support. Development tasks will have a mixture of business and technical deliverables.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the technical design and implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Responsible for application integration with all required systems, databases and services.
- Must provide clean and easy to use Application Programme Interfaces (APIs) for the front end.
- Responsible for the application functionality, performance and scalability.
- Responsible for working with the business Product Owner to understand requirements and architect suitable solutions.
- Work as part of a Scrum team using an Agile software development practices
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive hands-on technical consulting and solution implementation experience, including one or more common enterprise software solutions.
- Keen ability to quickly understand the company’s processes and connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application
- Proven ability to analyse, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration, including leadership in guiding colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases.
- A thorough understanding of web services, data modelling, and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with enterprise integration tools (ESBs and/or ETL tools), and common integration design patterns with enterprise systems.
- Solid Experience in leading workshops to define and prioritize requirements and required Capabilities. Ability to ask hard questions during workshops and suggest best practices and efficient ways to design the best solution.
- Hands-on implementation and coding experience with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expert Level
- Excellent knowledge of build frameworks (e.g. maven, gradle, msbuild, junit)
- Experience of writing Integration & unit tests for Salesforce
- SOQL Experience
- JAVA 8 or higher
- APEX development of Triggers
- Salesforce DX (SFDX)
- Metadata API knowledge, processes and tools of configuration migration
- Sandbox and environments management
- Lightning Components (LWC and Aura)
- Salesforce APIs Metadata, Tooling, (SOAP, Partner and Enterprise WSDL)
- Salesforce process automation – Lightning Flow
- Agile Delivery using CI/CD in a team environment using GIT
- Good SQL Skills
- Security including SAML2, OAUTH, SSL, LDAP, DS, Kerberos
- Network troubleshooting experience, including Firewalls, Proxy Servers and configuration
- Azure Devops
Salesforce Certifications Required
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I (desired)
Salesforce Certifications Preferred (not a must)
- Certified Salesforce Application Architect
- Certified Salesforce System Architect
- Certified Salesforce Technical Architect