RPA Software Engineer
Initially 6 months daily rate contract
My client in looking for Senior Software Engineer to help establish and support new Intelligent Automation capabilities.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Work with Business Analyst, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to deliver successful business-impacting projects.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Collaborate with wider IT community to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions into clients application landscape.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of automations delivered by the team (QA processes).
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced developers.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant technologies and market developments.
- Support the definition and evolution of the Automation Operating Model
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years hands-on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- SME-level experience of Products which span the main stages of automation: Discover, build, Manage, Run, Engage
- Proficient in delivering complex business processes spanning attended, unattended and human-in-the-loop processes
- Experience in Intelligent Automation technologies (e.g. ICR/OCR, AI/ML) advantageous
- 2+ years experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- UiPath RPA Developer certifications preferred.
- Proficient with Database integration
- Comfortable following an Agile development methodology.