Inspire Analyst Developer
Initial 6 month contract
Remote – Europe(Citizen)/ UK(Citizen)/ Ireland(Stamp 4/ Citizen) – No sponsorship
- You will be working with a team of experts to deliver client key projects, taking ownership of complex technical problems while providing guidance and support to your team and the wider business. You will help guide client with your technical field and will support leadership in ensuring best in class technical and process standards are met to meet client needs.
- Drive collaboration and build strong relationships with subject matter experts, architects, interfacing IT teams and business end-users to identify appropriate solution designs based on your specific technical expertise.
- Communicate plans, progress, and solutions in a concise fashion to a wide audience based on clear, measurable indicators.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers and the wider team and stakeholders.
- Necessary Skills – Inspire Expertise
- Desired Skills
- DOC 1 experience would be advantageous
- Ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical language and proactively listen to others to understand issues and objectives.
- Post Composition Editing (PCE) and JCL experience to allow for output files and job changes.
- Innovative problem solver with an ability to troubleshoot complex issues in a methodical and reasoned fashion