Role Title: QA Automation Engineer
Location: Dublin City Center
Contract: 6 months daily rate contract
Start date: ASAP.
- Hands on experience of working with MDM Tools
- Excellent database testing experience in the areas of functional, load, capacity and performance, & vulnerability testing.
- Ability to produce a suite of Unit and Integration Tests for Java 8 & C# applications.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of testing NTier Architectures in relation to cloud and on premise applications
- Have good knowledge of troubleshooting issues with firewalls and proxy servers. They should have excellent knowledge communication protocols & networking in relation to application development, deployment and hosting
- Demonstrate experience of working in a test driven environment with continuous integration pipelines managing the orchestration of feature and regression test packaging & execution.
- Demonstrate hands on experience of testing code quality & metric production & the implementation of quality gates
Technologies & Frameworks:
- Database- MDM Tooling, Hands on experience of database script management using Redgate, Datical, MS SQL Server or other Relational Database
- Networking & Communication Protocols – DNS, TCPIP, UDP, HTTP HTTPS, SSL, FTP, SCP, SOAP & REST
- Languages Java 8, MS SQL, C#, Powershell & Bash
- Testing Frameworks & Tooling, BDD, Cucumber, TestNG, JUnit, NUnit, JQuery, Selenium
- Other OAuth, SAML, SMTP, MAPI, TFS Git, Jenkins pipeline, Mockito Maven, ANT, Gradle, MsBuild, Monitoring using Tivoli/Datadog
- Experience of writing a test framework or at a minimum maintaining one.
- Experience of using an automated maven build, to trigger tests
- Excellent knowledge of the maven lifecycle
- Good Java development Skills and experience of writing unit, integration and BDD Tests
- Experience of writing BDD Test suites with Gherkin, Cucumber and Junit
- Experience of best of breed practices in relation to test delivery
- Has worked in highly automated CI/CD environments
- Excellent java and git skills
- Has written automated tests using one of the following Frameworks Serenity, Ranorex, TestRail, Semaphore, TestComplete or Applause
- Salesforce (Lightning Platform) experience
- Previous experience working in Financial Services.
- Written and/or oral German language.
- Has experience of using Jenkins, for build and release management
- Knowledge of Testing Salesforce
- Good knowledge of best of breed practices in relation to build management and release management.
- The candidate needs to be a self- starter and implement best of breed testing solutions within the boundaries of the integration patterns, architectural principles and guidelines provided. They must be a team player and provide guidance, training and assistance to other members of the team.
Necessary Qualifications / Skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- 3rd level qualification (honours degree), preferably in a related discipline.