QUALITY ASSURANCE, EXPERIENCED TEST ANALYST
Looking for an experienced Test Analyst to fill a Contractor position, must have demonstrable and proven recent test experience working in the Financial Services industry.
- Produce structured test plans based on functional requirements.
- Develop comprehensive test cases for System, UAT, and Regression testing (both automated and manual).
- Execute and record the results of test cases.
- Track the progress of the test phase and report to Team Lead with regular updates.
- Raise and track defects, and highlight potential risks.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Develop process improvement initiatives.
- Minimum 3-5 years of QA and software testing experience.
- Experience in testing within the Financial Services industry (preferably in Life and Pensions).
- Experience in Service Oriented Testing would be desirable.
- Experience in testing Batch and Online Transaction Processing systems.
- Track record of successful delivery of QA Analyst objectives and targets in a remote working setup/environment.
- Experience in interrogating SQL server databases and an ability to develop SQL queries are essential.
- Experience with bug and issue management tools applicable to this role including JIRA.
- Experience with test case management tools including Test Rail.
- ISTQB or similar related qualifications are desirable.
- IT-related qualifications would be advantageous.