Python Full Stack Engineer
We build and operate high-traffic distributed systems on public clouds such as AWS, GCP, Azure, as well as our own global deployments in PoPs around the world and at the edge. As a Python Full Stack Engineer, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping how users interact with, control and visualize the continuously optimized delivery of their applications across the planet. You will be responsible for the development and launch of our public facing web product and demonstrate exceptional collaboration skills when partnering with Engineering Leadership, Product Management, and Marketing. You have excellent communication skills and will naturally develop credibility and the trust of the Product leadership team. You will serve as a key contributor to our team’s strategy and operations and will be instrumental in building a world-class suite of products and internal culture.
You will love this job if:
- You have a passion for developing clean, efficient code that you will thoroughly test, ideally using test driven development (e.g. behave and selenium).
- Design and optimize user experience and responsive interactions on our Python-based web applications (Django backend with serverside rendering + JS/Webpack/Sass where needed for better UX, some React).
- You are comfortable in a Linux development environment, and with backend technologies such as Redis and queue-driven workflows in a containerized cloud stack
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and optimization.
- Maintain security and scalability of web development efforts.
We’d especially love to hear from you if:
- Have a strong understanding of modern web technology and frameworks especially for edge delivery environments
- Strong UI/UX development experience for cloud dashboards and visualization of complex high volume data
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home