12-month contract, onsite 3x a week based in north Dublin.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic customer-facing team. We require experienced Project / Programme Managers with a proven track record in delivering and managing large-scale technology products and services and implementation of Large Scale HR Systems. This is a fast-paced and diverse business environment where speed, innovation, and quality are equally important.
- Management and implementation of large-scale programmes
- Needs identification and expectation management for internal and external customers.
- Management of RFI, RFP, and Tender processes, including day-to-day vendor oversight.
- Proactive communications and management of key stakeholders across the business.
- Planning and tracking for multiple parallel projects, both small and large, and of varying complexity.
- Regular programme and project status reporting, including RAID management.
- Accurate and timely problem identification and escalation.
- Matrix management of all types of internal and external programme resources, including those from IT&T, business divisions, and vendors/partners.
- Definition and effective implementation of project governance mechanisms to support the delivery of both project and strategic objectives.
Required Attributes, Knowledge and Experience:
- 10+ years of technology experience in a project environment, with a minimum of 5 years working in a project leadership and management role.
- Implementation of Large Scale HR Systems an advantage
- Proven commercial project experience to include supplier management and financial governance.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including proven ability to establish and run effective Steering Committees.
- Ability to adapt to a very dynamic business environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Structured Project Management skills covering the complete life-cycle and use of appropriate tools.
- Strong knowledge of multiple structured development methodologies, including variants of both Waterfall and Agile.
- Working knowledge of project-related metrics and measures (such as EVA).
- Ability to define and implement industrial management and tracking mechanisms while also delivering against project goals.
- Ability to work in Projectized, Functional, and Matrix organizational environments.
- Educated to a degree level, preferably holding an additional business or professional qualification – PMI (PMP) or IPMA (level C or higher) project management certification preferred.
- Experience in the Airport Industry is a distinct advantage.