- Managing and reporting on all aspects of the constraints of the project including budget, risk, quality and schedule.
- The set up and ongoing delivery of project governance and management arrangements with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring scope of deliverables are carefully managed with solution provider minimising “scope creep” and eliminating potential for cost overruns while maximising optimisation.
- Bringing experience, expertise and professionalism to all aspects of role with a particular focus on rigorous attention to detail and quality of project documentation and skills transfer
- Provide skills transfer to the relevant staff to allow long term support of new applications following handover into production
- Provide Leadership to the multi-disciplinary team that they will work with to deliver projects
- Execute against project plans, scopes, schedules and budgets
- Prepare and communicate reports recognising deviations from scope, and schedule, cost (in terms of days) and propose remedial actions as required
- Lead project reviews with the various stakeholders, both internal and external
- Leads the design and implementation of the project plan based on the business case submitted by the project owner and analysis of the organisation’s business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements
- Ensures effective stakeholder management, defining strategies, validating and justifying business needs and developing a strategy to garner buy-in at management and operational levels
- Previous relevant experience in formal knowledge of project Frameworks (Waterfall, Agile etc.) and methodologies (Prince, Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Facilitation, negotiation and elicitation
- Ensures effective Risk and Change Management structure to ensure effective tracing to minimise the chance of cost over runs, scope creep or slippage in their project
- Liaises with management regarding the delivery of projects to ensure effective benefit analysis is possible
All Senior Operational Project Managers proposed must have:
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in Project Management;
- Have applied the technical skillsets and competencies as the primary part of their role, within the last 3 years.