- Be a driving force in a technical team, manage projects and related work daily to ensure that defined timeframe, budget and quality expectations are being met.
- Identify and mitigate issues and risks to the success of projects and programs, while simultaneously communicating effectively to stakeholders and senior organizational leadership.
- Manage the installation, configuration, and maintenance of networking infrastructure.
- Manage and create project plans for near-term projects, including large-scale infrastructure moves/migrations, New Campus deployments and regional network infrastructure projects.
Monitor and communicate project and program status, including reporting results to managers, team members and stakeholders.
- Manage expectations—ensure that reports, estimates and status are accurately detailed, and projects receive the appropriate level of priority.
- Develop and maintain project plans and leverage project management tools to keep track of tasks and resource assignments, Manage the procurement of equipment’s and telecoms infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Project Management, related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Formal certification strongly preferred: PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, PRINCE, etc.
- Experience in big IT infrastructure projects preferably in campus and data centre networking.