The successful candidate will have a proven track record in project management (+ 5 years). He/she will be a highly motivated individual and be capable of working under pressure. The individual will ideally have been involved in large complex projects delivering business and operational transformation.
- To project manage medium to complex projects to deliver strategic goals.
- Provide leadership to the project team as they execute against the plan from commencement through to completion and to deliver the agreed scope, within budget and the agreed timeframe.
- Ensure the project stays on track, within budget, and is delivered to a high standard, managing risks and issues as they arise as well as spotting areas for improvement during the project.
- Proactive in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk while adhering to PM standards and methodologies.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders to ensure consistent feedback, project delivery, and priority management.
- Any other duties as assigned by the reporting to a manager.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Professional accreditation e.g. Prince 2 / PMP / ePM.
- 5+ years of experience in project management & delivery in financial services would be very desirable.
- Project execution management.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Planning and Organising.
- Communicating and Influencing.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Teamwork and Cross-functional Collaboration.
- Drive for Results.