We are currently recruiting of an Infrastructure Project Management to join our client, a high profile company in Cork. Do you have excellent knowledge of Technical/ Infrastructure project delivery methodologies?
You will be responsible for managing and owning Risk & Vulnerability Projects. You will be fully responsible for managing the full project lifecycle across technical and business work streams, developing and implementing an effective communications plan to ensure that all stakeholders are appropriately informed and engaged and to ensure that Infrastructure projects deliver to agreed goals.
Ideally our Project Manager will have previous retail and vendor management experience and specific knowledge relating to infrastructure technical specialists including server, storage, networking, database, security, desktop, printing, telephony, remote access, monitoring & alerting etc.
- Align expectations and partner with stakeholders to meet those expectations
- Resolve issues and roadblocks impacting deployment and mitigate foreseeable risks
- Coordinate and lead meetings and ensure proper stakeholder communications throughout the deployments
- Supply project documentation including requirements, proper scope management and overall project reporting needs
- Ensure proper project controls are used
- Effective management of risks and issues, ensuring proactivity avoids delays and costs, yet
- Manage technical projects and timelines across multiple functions.
- Working with internal teams and external vendors to ensure and maintain that detailed processes, outputs, project plans and budgets for all project deliverables are on time.
- Providing costs and estimates to projects and optimising the run costs for all
- Managing multiple work streams/projects simultaneously