We are currently recruiting for a Senior Program Manager to join our client in Dublin City Centre. Candidate will be responsible for overseeing a complex transformation project.
- Lead strategic, enterprise-wide transformation programs
- Serve as a mentor for project managers by using best practices in areas such as sponsorship management, project plans, status reporting and issue management; change and decision logs; risk management and communications.
- Drive extensive cross-organisation collaboration, identify trade-offs, work across functions and geographies, balance tactical and strategic initiatives, drive decisions, and communicate with executives. Be involved with hands-on operational activities where required.
- Build strong relationships with client teams and other external stakeholders (specialty contractors, vendors, etc)
- Act as the primary point of contact for program status by leading regular meetings from the working level to management level and communicating externally with stakeholders
- Draft project/program specifications, process and client narratives.
- Identify milestones and blockers; work through challenges
- Own and closely manage special projects, provide updates to management, and track progress.
- Drive process improvements and systems recommendations.
- Assist in creating dashboards associated with assets and resources as they relate to specific projects.
- Report weekly successes and opportunities to Directors.
- Manage tasks related to operations initiatives around optimization and efficiency