My client is looking for a Project Administrator, a core aspect of this role is to provide effective administrative support to the Lead Programme Managers. Minimum 3 years of experience.A hybrid remote role for a company based in Dublin City Center.
This role will require exceptional levels of planning and management to deliver its key strategic change programmes.
Working within the Health & Wellbeing DAC Enterprise Programme Management Office (EPMO) and reporting to the Project Portfolio Manager (PPM), this role will have a specific responsibility to support the efficient administration of strategic change programmes
Key Responsibilities People, Culture and Leadership
- Build strong relationships across the organisation
- Be familiar with the H&W culture, values and behaviours. Be a champion for these across the organisation
- Understand the business objectives of Health & Wellbeing DAC (H&W)- not a must but may be good.
Programme & Portfolio Administration
- Work with the PPM to ensure meetings management is standardised, documented and implemented across all EPMO meetings/boards/groups eg processes, templates
- Act as point of contact for programme progress and status reports for each strategic change programme, and for the overall portfolio view of strategic change programmes for executive-level review
- Act as point of contact for the master list of benefits and track benefits realisation for the overall portfolio of strategic change programmes
- Act as point of contact for the master list of risks and issues for the overall portfolio of strategic change programmes
- Act as point of contract for the master list of Change Requests
- Ensure the efficient administration of the strategic change programmes by implementing centralised file management and archiving of data structure
- Super-user for EMPO’s project management and tracking system
Required Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in working to tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders
- Very strong administration skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT capability, in particular advanced Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Ability to work efficiently with multiple business systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working skills with the ability to work under own initiative
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent writing skills with experience in drafting and preparing executive-level and board-ready reports
- Strong organisational and planning skills with experience in the scheduling of meetings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven team player with the ability to adapt to support the needs of the team
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Good presentation skills and confidence to present to multiple stakeholders
- Flexible and willing to support a variety of tasks
Dimensions and Empowerment:
- Programme Administrator reporting directly to the Project Portfolio Manager.
- Works closely with Lead Programme Managers for the key strategic programmes (services, facilities, people and ICT) to support them in: planning and logistics of Steering Groups/Boards; efficient administration, collating of information, recording and reporting of meetings; tracking and monitoring of actions arising from meetings.
- Works closely with the Business Support Specialist to generate Board-level portfolio reports for overall strategic change programmes.
- Works closely with Business Leads, Commercial Leads, programme team members, and members of the Executive Team to collate and disseminate information relating to overall strategic change programmes.
Key Performance Indicators
A core aspect of this role is to provide effective administrative support to the Lead Programme Managers so that Steering Groups, Boards and programme team meetings are planned, coordinated, administered, and reported on in a standardised and efficient manner:
- Standardise meetings management across all EPMO meetings/boards/groups: schedules, logistics, planning, recording, tracking, reporting
- Coordinate and administer Steering Groups, Boards, etc.
- Main generator and point of contract for programme status reports and for the overall portfolio of strategic change programmes for executive-level review
- Manage the overall portfolio of benefits and track benefits realisation
- Manage the overall portfolio of risks and issues
- Super-user for the project management tool