Dublin city centre
We are looking for an up-and-coming Product Owner to join our experienced and successful Product and Dev Team.
- Work with the Product Management team to understand the Product Vision and drive out a high-level product Roadmap of work to achieve that Vision. They are then responsible for articulating and inspiring the Dev Teams to deliver that Roadmap and Vision.
- Responsible for the feature/function capability of a release. They are expected to work with the Dev Teams to elaborate the high-level Product Roadmap into an estimated Product Backlog
- Define Stakeholder requirements based on the business value (the “what” and “why). Understanding their specific requirements and feeding this information to the Dev Teams through Refinement and Sprint Planning sessions to create a solution.
- The PO is expected to validate the delivery of acceptance criteria, functional and non-functional requirements as well as adherence to the development and quality processes
- Technically minded (particularly in the API space) – our customers are technical users and therefore the requirements are often in relation to security, transport, and API technologies and protocols. Having a conceptual understanding and/or experience in these areas is important. Previous development experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Experienced in Agile
- A great communicator – They need to be able to tailor the description of problems and their solutions to these different audiences to ensure effective communication
- A strategic thinker
- A decision-maker – PO’s need to recognizing when work on features will stop giving a ‘return on investment’ and make the decision to move onto another more valuable piece of work.