Job Title: PMO Analyst
Location: Dublin City Centre
Contract: Initially a 6-month daily rate contract.
The PMO Analyst role reports to the Head of Project Management Office.
The success of the role is reliant on strong people relationship skills with the ability to negotiate and influence, alongside strong analytical skills with the ability to assimilate a large amount of information, prioritise and distil to key issues.
- Ensuring the accurate, timely and consistent reporting on projects / portfolios to various stakeholders
- Preparing PMO materials, in preparation for key governance meetings.
- Support the governance and tracking of change projects
- Assist in the development and maintenance of key PMO processes and procedures
- Contributes to the development of the PMO by working with the team to implement best practices
- Participates in the development and enhancement of existing PMO deliverables, including the production and maintenance of the following key artefacts –
- Client Delivery Score Card
- PMO Dashboard
- PMO Website
- Support Financial management processes
- Project register.
- Annual schedule of meetings and set up calendars,
Desired Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- Articulate with good written and verbal skills
- A strong team player with a desire to get the job done
- Extremely organised analytical thinker
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with colleagues
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Microsoft Project – Highly proficient
- SQL – proficient
- Degree in IT / computer science / project management desirable
- Professional accreditation desirable e.g. Prince 2 / PMP
- Successful track record as a PMO with 1-2 years’ experience
- Fluency in German Language.