Dublin city centre
- Coordinate with Project Managers and ensure that all documentation relevant to the project is maintained and updated on a regular basis.
- Support Project teams in the preparation of materials for formal approvals and status meetings.
- Work closely with project team members to ensure project tasks/deliverables, risks, and issues remain on track and monitored.
- Support facilitation of bi-weekly PMO+IT meetings.
- Support the Head of PMO
- Communicate Project Governance practice updates and reminders for Project teams.
- Coordinate with Finance teams (Accounting and IT Finance) to reconcile project spend versus the approved budget.
- Support the Head of PMO to monitor closely the Projects Registry to see governance compliance issues.
- 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in IT-type companies with project management tasks
- Independent person who has experience with reporting, project assurance, resource management, governance implementation and oversight, financials tracking.
- ** PPM in Service Now, Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint, MS Office would be main tools (PPM is #1)
- Proven knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and tools; Certification in one of the prevailing project management methodologies desired but not required (e.g. IPMA, PMP, Prince II)
- Knowledge and experience in agile methodologies is a plus
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent stakeholder management combined with strong communication skills to create a collaborative environment
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Strong analytical thinking to break down issues or decisions into manageable pieces